Impressive new driveways for your Hampshire home
Our specialist team use only the very best industrial tarmac when laying your new driveway, which we can then imprint a beautiful natural looking design onto. At APS Driveways, we use polypropylene fibre reinforced concrete, which has been proven to be up to a third more strong and durable than regular concrete. This concrete has a reduced percentage of cracking and is less prone to absorbing dirt and water than standard concrete.
During our time in the driveway laying industry, we have practised and perfected the best way of laying and imprinting a driveway for your domestic or commercial property. This refined formula always leads a successful driveway that our customers are completely happy with. Our tried and tested 11 step method is made up of the following techniques:
- Ground preparation
- Clear debris away
- Surface is compacted for a firm and smooth base
- Special formulation concrete is poured over area
- Concrete is levelled out
- Concrete is floated
- Surface is hardened with your chosen concrete colour
- Coloured concrete is troweled
- Chosen pattern is imprinted onto the concrete
- Anti-slip agents and acrylic sealant applied
- The project is complete and ready to use!
We have a wide variety of different colours and patterns that you can choose from for your new imprinted driveway in Hampshire. View our colours and patterns page to see examples of the many different options you have for your new driveway in Hampshire.